Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I Pod May ham!

Hooty
 
Snappy

Ok, so I finally decided to be like all the cool kids and get an I Pod. Let me start by saying technology hates me. It doesn't matter what it is. I just recently got my first lap top and now an I pod. I love it and hate it at the same time. I think that the problem is that I know nothing about technology or how any of this stuff works. I would rather spend my free time outside than sitting at a computer all day! But there comes a point where I guess it is good to at least know the basics so you can keep up everyone else. Oh well I guess I will figure it all out. If it wasn't for Marcie's help though I probably would have thrown it earlier. And Mike Thomas or MT  set me up with alot of sweet tunes. Thanks Guys!! Anyways, me and Erin had yesterday off. We went with Jeremy to A-Town ( Anchorage) and saw "Water for Elephants". Awesome movie! We did a lil shopping while we were there as well.

The view coming home
Today we had a school group of 75 kids come to the center and me and Erin gave them a tour and did a presentation with Snickers in the barn. We had a Wood Bison calve today and we got to see some of it happen. Very cool. Other than that nothing out of the ordinary happened today. Me and Erin had to help/ we did most of the un-loading of a donation of frozen hams and lobsters for the bears. We filled about five and a half freezers full. It was a load of fun.

Me and Muck Luck


The Chickies

No comments:

Post a Comment